jobs & Careers
jobs and career
Why Work With Us
What Our Carers Say
There was a clear leadership structure and staff felt supported by management. Management are encouraging. They are supportive. If I ever have a concern, there is always some to listen and they respond. They are always available.
Head of Sales , logosys
Our four simple steps to become a Sterling professional carer.
- Complete our application form (here) and – if eligible (check eligibility requirements) – you will be invited for an interview.
- Meet us to discuss our goals and your expectations.
- Attend our induction and training sessions.
- Once passed you are good to go and see our clients.
Job eligibility requirements
- Pass a background check and provide at least 1 professional referrals and 1 personal recommendation.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be compassionate, respectful, professional, punctual and reliable.
- Be willing to travel to our service users (driving your own car represents is preferable)
Have a minimum of a proven 6 months experience in the care sector.