Learning Difficulties at the first rate service with Sterling Standard Care Group
People with learning difficulties are equal
Enjoying a life that has purpose and meaning is equally important to us all. People with learning disabilities are no exception. Using services that provide care in the community supports people with learning disabilities to live ordinary and fulfilling lives.
We offer a wide range of Learning Difficulties Care
We support our service users to be:
- Keep connected – meet friends and family, go to school, college or clubs, pursue a favourite hobby;
- Keep fit and healthy – attend medical appointments, eat well or go to a fitness centre;
- Stay independent – manage money, take a shopping trip to town or pay bills;
- Maintain a daily routine – get up and go to bed;
- Keep your home clean and tidy – help with domestic chores like washing and ironing.
Why choose Learning Difficulties Care at Sterling Standard Care Group?
Having specialist care needs should not prevent you from taking full advantage of everything life has to offer. Our care workers provide support at home which enables people with physical disabilities to live independent and active lives.